The Organizing Committee of the Asia-Pacific PFM 2019 has secured the special reduced rates for accommodation at the workshop venue. Please note that the hotel room rates are valid when you reserve by the deadline. Depending on the availability, rooms will be allocated on a first-come first-serve basis. To secure the room, credit card information will be required upon reservation.
|Name||Room Type||Room Rate (KRW)||Download|
|Hoam Faculty House||Standard Double||85,500||Hotel Reservation Form|
|Deluxe Guest House Twin||121,500|
SNU Hoam Faculty House, 239-1 Nakseongdae-Dong, Gwanak-Gu, Seoul, Korea
Wi-Fi, mineral water, coffee & tea, electric kettle, 4 bath items (shampoo, rinse, body gel, lotion), iron &
ironing board, bidet, razor, cotton swab, toothbrush (toothpaste), hairdryer, bidet, Personal safe, shoehorn
& brush, around-the-clock emergency alarm system, lighting control system, morning call service, and
- How to Reservation
For reservation, you should contact to the workshop secretariat. Please download the hotel reservation form and send the filled form to the
workshop secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The reservation deadline is June 20, 2019.
- Depending on the availability of rooms, rooms will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The room rates are fixed in KRW (Korean Won).
- The room rates include the 10% tax and 10% service charges.
- Buffet Breakfast: 15,000 KRW per person (Breakfast will be informed at the hotel information desk upon check-in.)